- Firm Determination : No matter how people react around you whether they praise or criticize you. Whether philosophy says you are good or bad , you should not deviate from what you started. You should complete what you started.
- Shraddha : This is very old vedic word. “Shrad” means recognized status of veracity . “dha” means movement towards it . That is when you decide your goal then all your energy /resources must be directed towards it.
- Guru: “Gu” means darkness in psycho-spiritual space. “ru” means dispelling agent. So Guru means someone who dispels you from darkness. You must have reverence for your Guru.
- Metal Equilibrium: You must not suffer from any inferiority complex, superiority complex or complex of helplessness -despair.
- Self restraint: Without self control , nothing concrete can be achieved. So you must learn to control yourself.
- Primit’hara : “pramita” means balanced and ” ahara” means food.Eat healthy food not only for your body but also for mind as well as spirit.
This info. I got from a video on YouTube just few minutes before . There is so much knowledge in Hinduism. I am ashamed that I am still an ignorant Hindu who doesn’t know what level of knowledge his ancestor left thousands years ago. I think I should stop calling myself Hindu , I don’t deserve it. Just because I was born in Hindu family , I don’t become Hindu. Hindu is not a label , it is state of human consciousness which you can achieve over a time. And one day, I will earn the title . Hopefully before I die.