Think about these:
- What is the intention of the author behind this book ?
- Is he/she have a hidden agenda?
- Is there any evidence for claims he/she is making?
- How are reviews from critics ? Did they find something fishy in the book ?
- What kind of writing is this ? Aggressive, defensive, politically correct, straightforward ?
- If an autobiography , ” His life sounds perfect” ” He didn’t do any thing bad in his entire life” Does this sound fishy ? Where is sex scandal incident ? Is this a “selective” autobiography ?
STOP , THINK , RESEARCH then accept. Thanks.