- We both are narcissists.We love being one.
- Like Sheldon , I have a spot in my house. I am aware of this since I was teenager.
- Until recently we both were virgin. Now only me. Shamy !
- We both like Physics and consider it above anything else.
- We both want to win Nobel Prize and We will.
- We do insult people knowingly & unknowingly but can’t tolerate if you strike back.
- We both hate people in general.
- We both absolutely HATE change in our lives. We follow rituals . We like Order.
- We suck at social interaction but we hardly care about it.
- We both hate when someone touches our food.
- We both like trains.
- We both can’t drive. And don’t want to.
- I think , we both are INTJ.
UK to Trump : ” How dare you to utter Radical Islam word ? How dare you say you will not allow the most peaceful people in this
worlduniverse to enter into USA ? Look at us, we are already replacing our constitution with Sharia law. You stupid moron & your angry supporters.”
Karma is a real bitch, isn’t it ? . ( We have not forgotten 150 years cruelty of British Empire.)
Just quick update. I have decided to move back to India halting my master study only after 1st semester. I was thinking about this for a while & decided stop fooling myself into believing that this program is worth for me. It fails to meet my expectations on time, effort & cost scale. I can’t afford any of those.
First of all , you can’t complete this program within 2 years & not become insane. My university is research oriented so they teach you everything happening around & expect you to be aware of current state of the art technology. I am no way afraid of study but don’t expect me to rush through it. So, no way in hell, I could complete this master program in 2 years.
Second if above assumption is true then I am screwed because I do not have any fund of possible third year of this course. I heard you say “part-time” job. You are right and misinformed too. German language stands between me & the idea of part-time job. Also , my not so good computer background ( B.Tech in Electronics ) does’t help either. Also, if you do a part-time then again your study might suffer resulting in poor grade. I hate that.
Third thing is well, I honestly don’t want to study that much. All I want is normal university & then descent job. I am already 28. I don’t have time for three year of study only. I must earn now. Hopefully get married before 30 otherwise my parents might kill me..lol.
What next ? Going back to India. Find job.
I believe there is a bigger picture here. Germany wasn’t meant to be part of it. I never really felt that connection. I feel nothing about leaving this country. Who knows may be God want me to be somewhere else. I believe in me. I believe in Him. I just keep fighting & doing hard work. I know , the success is just around the corner. I can smell it. I will wait for that magical summer where everything will be just fine.