( Man’s perspective)
- Honor Killing : If she is from other caste/religion then the game is over before it starts.
- No Dates: In India , there is no such a thing like dating . Because let’s face it , everyone man is rapist unless proven otherwise. So, keep distance.
- Sex: This is epic. Somehow Indian girls think once you have sex with them , you have to marry her. And by the way they don’t believe Sex benefits both. It is “well known” fact that only MEN benefits from the sex. So any sex once refuse to marry automatically becomes RAPE.
- Expensive: CCD, Mall, Multiplex, and freaking poor transport, it is damn expensive to be in a relationship nowadays
- Privacy: You can’t kiss her in public. By the way , in India Kiss means kind of sex. You can’t hold her hand because of “people” will see it. You can’t hug her. Because that is just creepy.
- Moral Policing: On valentine day , some political goons might force you to marry the girl if found showing your love in public. Everyone in India loves KILLING love.
This and more pretty much why I never been relationship and that is why still virgin. I don’t want risk my life . I will wait until I get my ass out of this country. Till then peace out
I am 27 now, and never been in Love. I haven’t kiss a girl. No sex till date. Though , I don’t feel bad about carnal loss. That’s okay. What I can’t stand is not falling in Love , the greatest emotion human mind can have. That tickling feeling in your heart. Loss of appetite, loss of sense , that slowing down of time, everything in slow motion. I miss that a lot.
I miss not being able to look into her eyes & see the universe unfolds itself. I miss not being able to listen to her talk & cursing time for not stopping right there. I miss not being able to kiss her forehead & say to her that she is the best thing have ever happen to me. I miss not being able to dance with her or sing a song for her . I miss not being able to tell her that I miss her second after saying goodbye to her. I miss not being able to help her in her assignment so that she can sleep on time. I miss not being able to make fun for her fake British accent .
I miss not being able to take a walk to remember. I miss not being to able to tell her the moment we met was serendipity. I miss not being able to go on 500 first dates with her. I miss not being able to tell her P.S I love You. I miss not being able to buy that beautiful dress she always wanted. I miss not being able to see her when she does makeup. I miss not being able to see her cry for loss of her favorite TV show.
I miss not being able to show her to my mom & dad. I miss not being able to see my parents happy for that I found someone to spend my life with. I miss not being able to see my brother & sister tell me how they like her personality & think they couldn’t be more happy for me. I miss not being able to meet her parent especially her dad who loves her daughter to the death. I miss not being able to tell her dad .” Don’t worry. She is my life too.” I miss not being able to hold her hand as we walk on the beach.
I miss not being able to celebrate her birthday by going church and thank God that I appreciate He sent her. I miss not being able to take care of her when she does not feeling great. I miss not being able to travel to Paris with her & have candle light dinner. I miss not being able to …