How could not I ? Have you guys seen what they say in their profile? Have you guys seen how fresh they are ? Have you guys seen what they do in private chat ? Have you guys seen how erotic they get ? It BLOWS my freaking mind.
THE ONLY THING I REGRET that I am not fucking RICH. I didn’t know orgasm can be so much heavenly good. I MUST get rich now which I will.
By the way I am 27 unmarried. I usually go with 18 years old girl. I have seen 55 years old guy enjoying the heaven there. MONEY MONEY MONEY .
MONEY FUCKING CAN BUY YOU HAPPINESS. If someone tells you not then do me favor , slap that moron on his/her face.
Heaven exist , I know now and it is on camsite … one more thing only Caucasian & Europe .. I see 90% girls from there… which is great. I personally prefer only THEM. No Offence.
“The only thing standing between you and your goal is the bullshit story you keep telling yourself as to why you can’t achieve it.”
― Jordan Belfort
Many people won’t believe me here in India as well as our western countries that I completed my engineering (Bachelor Degree) without laptop. Even I don’t. Somehow I won the gold medal from Electronics & Telecommunication department. Without laptop, which is hard to believe because nowadays even kindergarten kids are using it. The reason I had no laptop was our middle class background. I was on education loan. It covered tuition fee & hostel expenses. Laptop was luxury item. Only rich people could afford them. This was in 2006.
No laptop means no internet. If memory serves me right, my only presence on Internet was in the form of Orkut & Gmail. I used to think Facebook was white people thing. I was dead wrong. That means I was unaware of vast knowledge which resides in Internet. I was a fish in fishtank. I was naive young guy who had no idea about capabilities of Internet. However, I don’t myself because that is perk of being born in third world nation. You are always late as compared developed nation.
2010 I completed my graduation. Then after working 2 years in Software Industry, I decided to buy TV before Laptop. Can you believe it ? TV before Laptop ? Why ? I am glad you asked TV price= 8k and Laptop price = 30K . Oh yeah, money is honey. After using it for 1 year, I realised TV is waste of time. I need Laptop, not want but need. So , in 2013 I dared to buy a cheap Laptop & Data Connection. The best investment I ever made or only investment I ever made.
This post is coming to you courtesy the same laptop & same internet connection. They instantly became part of me. I found myself immersed on Internet. Finally the fish had arrived in sea. My internet presence grew exponentially. My mind started expanding. My mind was no longer third world entity , it had transcended into Universal Force. It saw no limit.My body did but it didn’t. It was liberating experience. I soon realised how small I was, how little I knew and how much I can learn.
Fast forward today, I spent more money on Internet than my food , again perks of living in third world nation. Did I tell you how much I love being in this country ?? Did I ? I dare you ask me . Any way , Laptop + Internet are my partners in success story that is being written. Without them I am just a fish ready to die. With them , I am shark inching to rule the world. Eager to leave my long lasting legacy on this planet. With them, life has a meaning. Without them , I am just decaying flesh. I am really grateful to all those people who invented Laptop & Internet. They have no idea what it means to people like me.
Let me just modify Leonardo DiCaprio words. “Let’s not take this moment granted. Let’s not take opportunities for granted. Let’s not take all the privileges like Laptop , Internet etc. for granted. Look around , appreciate what you inherited by just being born in right family at right time. See what you got by default without even asking , without even fighting for it. This applies to me as well. Let’s not take this life granted”
Me : Hello famous-person-I-know ,I would like to interview you for my blog.
Me: Intellectual conversation for my followers.
Person: Sure, how many followers do you have ?
Me: 150, I guess
Person: How many like you get per blog ?
Me: 4-5 .
(line disconnect.beep sound)
Me: Hello ? Are you there? Hello ?
Humiliating isn’t it ?
I know a girl who has like 150K followers on Instagram for her selfie, her face, her lips etc. And here on WordPress , your brain can’t get 10 likes forget about any followers. No, no I am not sad or something for my blog. Currently my life is “don’t give a damn” mode and minimum expectation near to KarmaYogi. However I saw one blog who has interviewed someone & gone through lot of pain to post a blog and guess what, NO LIKE.
No wonder , the world is in mess. Face, Lips, Boobs, Biceps , Six-pack, zero size almost everything in demand except brain.
Courtesy :BerkeleyX: GG101x The Science of Happiness
The most basic way to do mindful breathing is simply to focus your attention on your breath, the inhale and exhale. You can do this while standing, but ideally you’ll be sitting or even lying in a comfortable position. Your eyes may be open or closed, but you may find it easier to maintain your focus if you close your eyes. It can help to set aside a designated time for this exercise, but it can also help to practice it when you’re feeling particularly stressed or anxious. Experts believe a regular practice of mindful breathing can make it easier to do it in difficult situations.
Sometimes, especially when trying to calm yourself in a stressful moment, it might help to start by taking an exaggerated breath: a deep inhale through your nostrils (3 seconds), hold your breath (2 seconds), and a long exhale through your mouth (4 seconds). Otherwise, simply observe each breath without trying to adjust it; it may help to focus on the rise and fall of your chest or the sensation through your nostrils. As you do so, you may find that your mind wanders, distracted by thoughts or bodily sensations. That’s OK. Just notice that this is happening and gently bring your attention back to your breath.
- Begin by finding a relaxed, comfortable position. You could be seated on a chair or on the floor on a cushion. Keep your back upright, but not too tight. Hands resting wherever they’re comfortable. Tongue on the roof of your mouth or wherever it’s comfortable.
- Notice and relax your body. Try to notice the shape of your body, its weight. Let yourself relax and become curious about your body seated here—the sensations it experiences, the touch, the connection with the floor or the chair. Relax any areas of tightness or tension. Just breathe.
- Tune into your breath. Feel the natural flow of breath—in, out. You don’t need to do anything to your breath. Not long, not short, just natural. Notice where you feel your breath in your body. It might be in your abdomen. It may be in your chest or throat or in your nostrils. See if you can feel the sensations of breath, one breath at a time. When one breath ends, the next breath begins.
- Now as you do this, you might notice that your mind may start to wander. You may start thinking about other things. If this happens, it is not a problem. It’s very natural. Just notice that your mind has wandered. You can say “thinking” or “wandering” in your head softly. And then gently redirect your attention right back to the breathing.
- Stay here for five to seven minutes. Notice your breath, in silence. From time to time, you’ll get lost in thought, then return to your breath.
- After a few minutes, once again notice your body, your whole body, seated here. Let yourself relax even more deeply and then offer yourself some appreciation for doing this practice today.